Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Fall!!

Okay so Fall is my FAVORITE time of year! I love the colors, the decorating and the clothes. Nothing makes me happier than putting on a pair of jeans and my boots with a comfy sweater. I love to see the changing colors as summer fades.

So yesterday I decided to decorate for fall. Normally I wait till everyone is gone, which is a hard feat with three boys and a husband, but this year it was raining out and I just had that Fallish feeling. Soooo, It's done!!  Take a look...

P.S. I made the shutters all by my little self!! Yay me!



This isn't everything but it's a start. Happy Decorating!

Ali

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali, Welcome to blogging!

    I love what you've done. I'm a big fan of rustic, so this is right up my alley.

    I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete